Normally Boosting Your Big "T"
The sad truth is as we get older our bodies produce a lot less testosterone than when we were in our 20's and 30's. Between the ages of 35 and 55, your body's production of "Big T" drops by about 25%. Some are due in part to getting older - but the bigger culprits are the choices we make. Especially as you start moving into your middle age years and beyond. And for men, this is terrible news because testosterone affects just about every area of our lives. Everything from how much extra weight you're carrying around your midsection to how many times a week you make love to your wife. Essentially testosterone is what makes us men. The more "Big T" you have pumping through your veins --, the more manly you'll feel, act and appear. So it makes complete sense that men have been looking for solutions to stop the decline of this precious male hormone since it was first isolated by Dutch scientist back in 1935. Until recently most of these discoveries have ended up doing more harm than good. I'm sure I don't have to go into the dangers of steroids and all the nasty side effects that go along with them.
But now, thanks to some amazing breakthroughs in naturopathic medicine and the re-discovery of a handful of all-Naturally boost your testosterone. Not only can you stop the decline of this precious male hormone, but in many cases, you can even reverse this feminizing trend - quickly -- safely and 100% naturally! It's so simple too! All it takes is just 4 quick and easy steps to get back in the driver's seat and start living life like a real man again! And I'm not just talking about an improved sex life either. Follow these 4 easy steps, and you can prime your testosterone pump and improve almost every aspect of your life - physically, mentally and of course sexually:
Step #1: Diet
I'm sure you've heard it before - you are what you eat. And the older you get, the more important that becomes. But don't worry, you don't have to eat like a rabbit to live a long healthy, robust male lifestyle. First off forget about fad diets - actually forget about dieting altogether. And start focusing on making smart food choices all the time. And you can pretty much eat to your heart's content. Just follow a few simple strategies, and you'll burn fat...boost your energy...improve your mood and most importantly increase your production of testosterone quickly and easily:
* Protein, protein, protein! Every meal should be built around a serving of lean protein. Eating protein releases special hormones into your body that tell it to burn fat and build muscle. Good examples of quality protein are lean cuts of beef, skinless chicken or turkey, eggs, fish, cottage cheese, and pork.
* Eat like a cave man. This means fruits, vegetables, nuts, and berries - the same diet your ancestors lived off of. Mother natures bounty is so plentiful why not try a little bit of everything. Maybe you don't like apples, but Chinese pears could turn into your new passion. Try it all and see what excites you!
* Eat your veggies - at least 3 - 5 servings a day. The brightly colored varieties are best - they're chock full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber. Some of my favorites include spinach, kale, cabbage, broccoli, tomatoes, collard greens, peppers, and zucchini. And the best part is you can eat as much of them as you like!
* Avoid the "bad" carbs. With all the Atkins hype going on these days I probably don't even have to mention this one. But I thought it was important to make a distinction between the bad carbohydrates. Like the ones found in sugar, potatoes, and white bread - and the healthy carbs in fruits and veggies. Because you can NEVER get enough of the latter!
* Drink plenty of water. Hands down your body's most vital nutrient. If you don't drink enough your body is forced to retain the water it has -- and this allows waste to accumulate in your body. Thirst can also masquerade as hunger - so if you're looking to stay healthy and keep your waistline in check, I'd recommend at least 8-10 glasses a day.
* Eat Smart. This means using common sense - don't eat late at night. Don't gorge yourself on giant meals once or twice a day. Plan your meals - eat frequent (4-6) smaller meals earlier in the day. Use food for what it is - fuel for your body. This will keep your waistline down and your production of "Big T" way up!